Tuesday, August 22, 2017

ARIZONA AND TRUE CONSERVATIVE PATRIOTS - SUPPORT KELLI WARD FOR U.S. SENATE AND DEFEAT 'THE SWAMP CREATURES'


Patriots,

One of the groups backed by Mitch McConnell and the DC elitists must be getting nervous. More than a year before my primary against establishment golden boy Senator Jeff Flake, the swamp has launched an attack ad that repeats all of McCain's ridiculous smears from my last election. A group run by McConnell's former Chief of Staff has promised to spend more than $10,000 on the ad. 

I'm not going to give them free publicity by showing the ad to you and I wouldn't waste your valuable time sharing something so silly. But, I cannot let this desperate attempt go unchallenged. Can I count on you to help me block the swamp's attempt to tarnish my reputation?

 
In politics, they say that you only take fire when you're over the target. My campaign has Sanctuary Senator Flake on the ropes and we're seeing people from across Arizona and across the country rally behind our America First message. They wouldn't be attacking me if they weren't worried -- and they should be because I'm going to defeat Jeff Flake and whoever the Democrats run against me, and then do my part to make America great again.


Warmly,


Kelli Ward
Conservative Republican for US Senate
Strong Supporter of President Donald J. Trump

PS - It's no surprise the swamp attacked me on the same day that President Trump is rallying in Phoenix. Help me show the President that you've got my back by making a contribution to our campaign today!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment